Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Class Evaluation


  1. What I liked about this course was that I learned how to apply what I do in my life into what we learn. I learned about a lot of things that I never really understood. I liked how all of the lessons led up to one another. It was like, "Here's one lesson, now here's the bigger picture."
  2. I didn't like the grading system. At the beginning of the semester if you missed one assignment it would bring down your grade by a lot and it would take a while to get back where you were at.
  3. I would say that the class doesn't need any improving. We are learning at a good pace and the material is easy enough to understand.
  4. I think the highlight of this class was that one time I told Mr. Haymore to run Jordi over with his car. I felt like we actually got to know him so it helped me look forward to coming to this class.
  5. I believe I really did my best. There was just some lessons that took me a while longer than everyone else to understand but other than that I was able to keep up with the work.
  6. I am trying to learn the concepts of computer science. By doing this I know I will qualify for college credit.
  7. Yes, I am reading my life planning goals journal. I feel like it has helped me keep up with my plans throughout this semester. It is a reminder of what I want to do with my life so reading it encourages me to go to school.
  8. I am committed to being the best version of myself. I know that this is the only way I will achieve my goals no matter how high some of them may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment